How Abode Town & Country work with tenants to make renting as simple and stress free as possible.
- Every property is online.
- Receive instant notification of new properties that become available by email or text message.
- Easy search options to help find your ideal property.
- Detailed property descriptions.
- Professional photography and floor plans as standard.
Invaluable‚ independent advice
- Well trained staff with expert local knowledge.
- Our letting experts are happy to take you through the rental process from start to finish.
- We abide by a strict code of conduct‚ giving you the peace of mind you need.
- Full marketing of property in local publications and major property websites such as Rightmove, Zoopla and many more.
- Instant notification of new properties that become available‚ sent by email or text message to all registered applicants.
- Full EPC service.
- 3D Floor plans as standard.
Detailed application process
- Accompanied viewings.
- Landlord feedback provided as soon as possible.
- Full tenant referencing to include credit checks.
- Preparation of appropriate Tenancy Agreement.
- Collection & registration of deposit.
- Preparation of an inventory.
Property management 24/7
- For our managed properties‚ we are only a phone call away if something goes wrong.
- Midterm property visits are carried out with full written reports and photos.
- Tenancy extension and renewal.
- 24–hour access to reliable and experienced contractors every day of the year.
- Service of required notices.
- Final inspection and written check–out report.
- Arrange Gas & Electrical Safety Checks.
- Processing of monthly rent to suit your requirements.
- Register a tenant’s deposit given to a landlord with the My Deposit Scheme in line with legislation.
- Protects tenant’s deposits‚ giving you peace of mind.
- Swift return of a tenant’s deposit at the end of the tenancy in line with the My Deposit Scheme.
Call us today on 01763 259888 or email email@example.com for your free‚ no obligation valuation or some friendly advice.